Friday, September 06, 2002

Short week...but thank God etc.

1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why?
I can't deal with indecision, either in myself or in others. I guess it's because I'm an action kinda woman. See it, analyze it, get it done.

2. What irritating habits do you have?
Well, none of us have any irritating habits, do we? LOL! That said, I tend to interrupt people and I'm sure that's irritating. But I think I do that because my mind is always 40 miles ahead of the conversation.

3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be?
Oh sure. I spend every single business meeting I go to (and God knows, that's enough) making sure I keep my mouth shut until the other person has finished. I'm not sure that I do this so much with my friends and my family...but then, I don't have to think when I'm with them.

4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why?
Steven Segal movies. Because the noted thespian shouldn't be allowed into a movie theater, let alone on the screen. But actually, I think it's guys spitting. I saw one guy on I80 the other day spray a lunger out his window going 70 mph.

5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do?
Scratching my ass in public? I don't know. Picking my teeth with a pocketknife? Doesn't it seem that it's men who do these things?

No comments: