Tuesday, May 02, 2006

And the Winner is...

I know, I'm a little early but I'm tired and as far as I'm concerned, the voting is over.

Oh yeah, the winner.

Amanda Limoges. Amanda, send me your snail mail address and I'll get your prize out to you.

And here's the winning Fib, as determined by those discerning con-o-sewers of poetry, the Wolverinas.


You
chose
to knit
the worst damn
sweater I have seen
in my twenty-two years on earth.
A hideous cacophony of clashing colors.
I should not be surprised. You chose to make a sweater from the cover of Knitter’s.


More on Saturday, with the top ten entries and perhaps even a .pdf of all the entries, depending upon how energetic I am after this week of work. Nice job, everyone. It was rather amusing, eh? A change of pace. Something we all need.

No comments: