Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU FROM MEIt's been a long, sometimes difficult year. However, I am thankful for my family, my friends and my home.

The ornaments in the picture are some that I hold dear to my heart. One of my favorite nutcrackers. The Little Matchgirl that Jenn made me many years ago. The cross-stitched Father Christmas ornament I made on Liz's first Christmas. The white ball on the left is one of the few that I have remaining from Jimmy and my first Christmas together. We had no money so we bought all of our ornaments at a local hardware store.

Christmas, to me, is my family and seeing friends. It's been a lonely five years now without anyone special to share it with but like Scrooge, I keep Christmas in my heart all the year and I keep working at making my life better.

So much for being a curmudgeon. Now you know.

May all of you have a wonderful holiday! My Tontant Weaders mean much to me.

No comments: