Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just a quick note because I'm doing this on the QT at work.

First of all, thank you so much, every one of you, for your birthday wishes and your comments on my essay. They were much appreciated. Yesterday was great--my coworkers gave me flowers and a card, took me out to lunch and then later John took me to see the Yankees v. Tampa Bay (the Yanks won, of course).

I have decided to extend the Tell a Fib Contest to April 30th, so that I can have the time to finish reading through them all and then give the top 10 to the Wolvies. It's just amazing how many people have entered. I lost track several days ago but the response was great.

I will post the winner's name on May 2, along with a .pdf containing all the entries. As I said before, if you do not want your name attached to your Fib in the .pdf, please let me know.

OK, time to start work. It's been a busy week here in the land of fractured English.

No comments: