Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Best Quote I Heard All Day
I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place. --Steven Wright

Well, as usual, work seems to be getting in the way of what I'd rather do--knit, spin, blog, pee. With two conference calls yesterday and two today, it's talking heads time.

So this will be a severely truncated post until I actually have the time to write something other than:

1. In the view on the Under Review page, select the checkbox for the project to be reviewed.
2. Choose Mark Project as Completed from the Actions drop-down menu and click Go.
3. The page will refresh and display the Project Review window.
4. Click Close Action Status Window. The Project will be moved automatically to Completed.

I knew you'd be thrilled.

Open Mike Tuesday
I enjoy reading the Wolvies' e-mail. And one topic, which has sort of been tossed around, started with a stupid web site name and then segued into stupid yarn shop names. My favorite, from Lisa McNulty is: Fuck Ewe.

So this week's Open Mike topic is:

What's your pick for the stupidest yarn shop/web site name?

I imagine many will have the word "Ewe". I would substitute "Ewww" for them all.

Back later in the week with the rare and handy alpaca plying. That's the only thing I've managed to get done. Oh yeah, and unraveled the toe-up sock. I hates it, preciousssss.

No comments: