Monday, September 30, 2002


SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY SCREWY WITH BLOGGER.COM BUT I MAY HAVE FIGURED IT OUT...



Friday Five! And boy, it's been a long, long week.

1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
Knitting and listening to music and taking a bath in my whirlpool tub with scented candles lit and my Discman plugged into my head.

2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands?
Take my shoes off...and sometimes my bra.

3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?

Rose, gardenia, lavender

4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself?
Definitely with a group of friends! That's why I love to go to work, even though we bust our asses. But I enjoy being with my friends any time.

5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't?
Playing with my pet tiger .

No comments: