Friday, October 18, 2002



1. How many TVs do you have in your home?
Two.

2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week?
Maybe 4 hours a week, tops.

3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children?
I think it depends upon how much TV little kids watch and what they watch. I personally find Barney offensive but I love the TeleTubbies. TV is used as a babysitter, IMO.

4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heartbroken?
None. I keep finding more and more shows that I HAVE to miss.

5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like?
A news show where the newscaster gave you the news without editorializing, and then anything that was on the History Channel, Discovery Channel, etc. And my network would only be on 2 hours a day.

No comments: