Thursday, October 24, 2002

Best Quote I've Heard All Day
I remember reading that scientists once believed the universe was made of hydrogen, because it was the most plentiful ingredient found. If that theory holds any truth, then I believe it to be made of stupidity.--Frank Zappa

Don't go where the huskies go...

Belated KnitGnus
:: Liz Maryland Hiraldo is up for a Bloggy for her super blog, House Arrest aka Crafty Bitch. Go vote.

:: Red Lipstick's 2002 Hat Contest. Funky but chic. Web site created by the inimitable Liz. Lots o' funkadelic fun, kids.

Rhetorical But Necessary Knitting Musings
I have never knit the same sweater twice, except for the Wonderful Wallaby for les kids, which was a bore and a PITA but beloved by fambly members.

I despise intarsia.

I definitely want to enter RedLipstick's hat contest next year.

Enough of this drivel. Basta. Time to get back to the Oceania cardi. And I think I will put off knitting the WW because I simply can't bring myself to knit one. Gack. But everyone's suggestions were great. Thanks! I think I'll tell him to put a sock on it...

As Weebl sez, "Damn you, Wee Bull. You win this time."

I say, when come back, bring pie.

No comments: