Friday, October 04, 2002


And what a rainy, crummy day it is too...but I get to leave work at noon for my pre-op tests. So that's a good thing.

1. What size shoe do you wear?
Oh, I have dem big foots. Size 10.

2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I have no idea--20, maybe?

3. What type of shoe do you prefer (boots, sneakers, pumps, etc.)?
I love boots and heels...my preference depends upon what I'm wearing. If I'm at work, I like heels. If I'm hanging out, boots or Birks. I do wear sneakers (am wearing my old beat-up Nikes as I type this) and I have a new pair of NB cross-trainers for my work-outs but they're not my favorite footwear.

4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Why are they your favorite?
I guess my favorite pair are my lace-up boots because they look good with either jeans or a funky skirt. But I'm really liking the new pair of 3" heeled boot-shoes that I just bought.

5. What's the most you've spent on one pair of shoes?
Probably $125. But that was years ago. Now I haunt PayLess and Marty's. But I will only buy the real Birkenstocks, not the knock-offs. So I'm due for a new pair shortly and that'll be about $95.

No comments: