Friday, August 30, 2002


Friday Five! TGIF!!

1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own?
My classic jeans vest that I'll probably embroider one of these days...

2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire?
A classic jeans jacket...or maybe a dress by Donatella Versacci.

3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why?
My size 24 jeans. So I never forget how big I was and remember how to eat right so I never have to wear them again.

4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in?
My new jeans :-) oh, and this slinky black skirt with a slit up the side and strappy heels.

5. What has been your biggest fashion accident?
My mother, when I was 16, who bought me red rubber boots instead of what I asked for. No, seriously, I don't really have any, I know what I look good in and I'm picky anyway.

More later...It's 6 a.m. and I need some coffee.

No comments: